REALIZING ZERO TOLERANCE THROUGH JOINT LEADERSHIP: LAUNCH OF A PUBLICATION REFLECTING ON THE PEER-TO-PEER LEARNING ON PREVENTING AND ELIMINATING SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Jointly organized by the CEB Task Force on Addressing Sexual Harassment, the UN Secretariat, UN Women and the Group of Friends to Eliminate Sexual Harassment.
Join the launch of a publication reflecting on the key messages and recommendations from the previous learning dialogues, and a discussion on the importance of leadership in turning these recommendations into action. The event will explore how the international community can address, prevent and, ultimately, eradicate sexual harassment through joint leadership. It is jointly organized by the CEB Task Force on Addressing Sexual Harassment, the UN Secretariat, UN Women and the Group of Friends to Eliminate Sexual Harassment.
• H.E. Mr. Gilad Erdan, Permanent Representative of Israel to the United Nations in New York
• Ms. Kelly T. Clements, Deputy High Commissioner for Refugees, UNHCR, Chair of the CEB Task Force on Addressing Sexual Harassment within the Organizations of the UN System
• Ms. Martha Helena Lopez, Assistant Secretary-General for Human Resources, Department of Management, Strategy, Policy and Compliance, United Nations
• Ms. Anita Bhatia, Assistant Secretary- General and Deputy Executive Director, UN Women
• Ms. Hannan Sulieman, Assistant Secretary-General and Deputy Executive Director, UNICEF
• Ms. Kate Jenkins, Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission
• Professor Scott Westfahl, Director of Executive Education and Professor of Practice, Harvard Law School
• Ms. Kanti Joshi, Founder, TEAM SASHA
• Mr. Aritha Wickramasinghe, Director, Equality Law
Ms. Katja Pehrman, Senior Advisor, Focal Point for Women in the UN System, UN Women